One of the most frequently asked questions about a website is Search Engine Optimization or most commonly known as SEO. Since Oveeta website is strategically written for small business, we will disucss how small businesses climb up the major search engines.
Most businesses wants to be found when users search for their type of business on the search engine. There are many criterias how a website crawl up the search engine of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Whether a business is listed on the 3rd line on the first page, or last line on page 45 really depends on these things:
1. The number of businesses that contains similar words that the users search
2. Keywords that are typed on the search engines
3. Content on websites, blogs, social website with links
4. The more clicks to a website, the higher it will be on the search engine
5. Is the website listed on Google Map, Yahoo Local, Yelp, City Search, Merchantile, etc.
We can't control the number of business that contain the same names, or what users will type on the search engines. Most small business owners don't have the funds to pay a SEO specialist to get them on top. So we tell our small business owners to search for their business names on popular search engines or directory sites. If their business name is listed, claim the business and list their website on it. Click on the icon to list your busines and website for free.