First 5 Initial Steps
Here are the first 5 things to do after registering with Oveeta Website Software:
Step 1. Log In
Log in with email registered on account, and temporary password assigned during registration. This temporary password may be found on Welcome letter sent from Oveeta.
Step 2. Verify Account Information
In the back office of website:
1. Click on Account Tab
2. Verify information in all the fields (make changes if necessary)
3. Type keywords that relate to business that internet users may type on search engines.
4. Type short description of business (will appear next to business name when found on search engine)
5. Click Save
Step 3. Configure Contact Page
- Click on the contact tab on top menu
- To display google map on contact page of website:
-Check square next to Click here to display google map.
- To display company address on contact page of website,
-Check square next to Click here to display address on right hand menu bar.
- Edit content in text for contact page if necessary
- Click Save
Step 4. Select a Design
Click on Design in back office
Browse designs by name on left hand menu bar, or by keyword search.
Click on selected design, it will appear on three squares on top page.
Click Save to apply design to website.
To view design on website. Click Go To Website on top left page.
Step 5. Banner Design
Click on Banner on top.
Click on Go to Website to see how business name appears on site.
Adjust and edit with content editing tool.
Click Save to apply changes.
1. Upload logo
2. Upload custom banner